Whether you’re a new business or looking for a makeover in 2016, make sure that your marketing materials are getting their best use.
Here are some tips to creating the BEST roll-up banner for your business.
- Keep your logo at the top: Your logo is your business. It needs to be at eye-level with your main message.
- We read left to right: Think left to right. Consumers will read from top to bottom and left to right, so remember this when filling your banner with information. Less is more when it comes to word count. Try to keep your look consistent with your banner and other marketing materials.
- Images: Make sure to use high quality images such as CMYK (ready to print).
- Color is your friend: Use bold color like red or orange, but avoid yellow and white as it can be difficult to read from a distance. Clear images and text is the key.
- Contact details: Always have your business name, phone number, website, and email address on you banner. You can also place social media handles on your banner if space allows. Contact details are best paced at the bottom of the banner, but still easy to read.