Hi all. I know it’s been a while so I just wanted to put an entry up here for you to catch up on my life! Here are the bullet points:
- We’ve been back in Buffalo (Hamburg to be exact) for about a year now
- I’m totally ready to take on a couple more clients – would love to work with a couple local restaurants. I’m primarily working with real estate clients now, which is great but would love to expand.
- We will celebrate Evelyn’s 1st birthday in a couple of weeks
- We will have been in our new home for one year come August
- Greyson graduated pre-k!
- Gordon just celebrated his 1st birthday
- I’m caught up on the following shows:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- The Bold Type
- Game of Thrones
- I’ve lost interest in West World 🙁
- We’re loving the summer weather and totally not ready for winter ANY time soon
- I’m still trying to lose 20 lbs post baby weight
- We’re too busy
- I’ve taken up minimalism
- I’ve started to follow Dave Ramsey’s principles to getting out of debt/journey to wealth
Well, I think that’s enough for now! If you want to chat or catch up, feel free to email or message me, anytime! Love you all!